Saturday, June 28, 2008

9 ??

Leia slept until 9 this morning.. :/ :D And the only reason she woke up is because I went in her room to make sure she was alive and that woke her up.. :/ :)) I guess she was tired. :/ :)

Leia LOVES her Teletubbies. :)

The weather hasn't been too much fun. :/ Cloudy, rainy, and cold. :/ Even though I have been grilling, we haven't been able to eat outside at all. And it is much more fun being able to eat outside.



Mormor + Morfar have been so much help with Leia. Leia has been good, but I've at least been able to take a break, go back to sleep in the mornings, have a little longer shower, have a break from baby-feeding, etc.. etc..

Last night the 4 of us played a game called Mexican Train Dominoes, and it was SO much fun, I think we played for over 3 hours.. :D

No comments: