Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Oh."

Leia's new sound is "ohh" .. :/ :)
When she is excited she will go "ohh oohh ooohh." It is really cute. :)

She really enjoys talking on the telephone, too. :)

A picture of Leia following Pappa into the bathroom for bath time:



She easily crawled up over the step up. She climbs on things now, too. She will step up and try to pull herself up.

She also has found the cat food bowl. :) She tries to sneak away into the kitchen now and play with that. It is the next best thing to do if the front door isn't open.

We had about 30 seconds worth of rain here today. :/
Not exactly what we were hoping for. :/ :)

Ehhh...
Hmm..
Got a time for the learning permit class, in Säffle, on July 2nd.
Ugh, and I have to renew my American drivers license this year too. :/
And next year Fredrik has to renew his Swedish passport, and I have to renew my American one.
Grr.. too much to remember!!

Leia is having issues. Slightly grumpy, but it comes and goes. But not wanting to sleep. I had to sleep with her this morning. But we both slept for about 2½ hours. And I needed it seeing as I didn't sleep very well last night. She then fell asleep very well in the afternoon, but woke up because she pooped a little. Small round balls.

I'm very angry about the doctor. The BVC nurse seemed annoyed as well. She said as soon as an empty spot comes along, where someone is running late, or there is no appointment, the doctor just leaves. I can't believe that a doctor, a professional, would do such a thing. Especially for an appointment for a baby. I'm going to have Fredrik call the BVC nurse tomorrow, and get the doctor's name and the hospital that he works at and write a letter to whomever I need to write a letter to, and tell them how pathetic he is.

We tried the "Ferber Method" (is that his name?) tonight when putting Leia to bed. It feels silly having to do it, because she has never, ever fought us with going to bed at night. You're talking about the baby that has slept through the night starting at 2 months of age.... So we are figuring something is going on with her. It is her teeth or she is having a growth thing or something or other.. :/

But Fredrik fed her and put her to bed and she started crying. After 5 minutes he went and petted her a little, and left. Then we were going to wait 10 minutes, but she fell asleep before that. While she is going through this spout of weird baby-ness, this is what we are going to do. :) We don't think she will continue doing this, but right now, we have to try something to get her to go to sleep until she gets over whatever baby-issue that is bothering her now. :P

Gave her brussel sprouts today.. she wasn't that fond of them. :/ :)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really loves her bath to go all the way into the bathroom by herself:)
mormor

The McDonald's said...

I'm not sleeping good either. But I guess I have a good reason. I know you are excited to have your parents coming, I know they are excited as well. We are leaving for OH on 18 July...for about a week.