Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hot water.

We have hot water.. :P
She got it fixed. It was a fuse for the... something.. I dunno what.. :P

So at least it wasn't too complicated to fix.
But she did mention that it was 8 years old (the pellet burner), and I guess that means it is a dinosaur now.
I refuse to get a new pellet machine.. :/ :) At least not now.
But I think she suggested that the age might be why we've had problems with it the last year. Although we haven't had any problems the last 4-5 months or so.

So we have labor for 4-5 hours and then the parts that were replaced.

And then our coffee table leg broke today......
We're now using the one from the office. The leg had been a little broken, but it is metal, so we didn't think anything of it ... and today I was moving it back into place having moved it from vacuuming, and it just fell off..... :/

This is just not our week..... :/ :)
With how things are going, I don't want to go to the ceremony tomorrow... :D

Fredrik just stayed home from work today after our appointment.
So I took over Fredrik's baby-duties for the day, and he worked from home. He got plenty done, so that is good. He got some quiet time, which sometimes he can't get in his office with people coming and bothering him all the time.

The meeting was totally pointless.. :/

There were only 2 others there. One of them is from our parent group, but she's only come a few times. The other one I've never seen before. But they were related.......... One of them is married to the other's cousin..........
I'm not kidding when I say that everyone here is related to each other.... :/

We went over nothing constructive. But Leia got to get signed up for the dentist. She'll see the dentist when she is 15 months.. just to.. see the dentist. And then she will have her first check-up at 3 years.
If we happen to go to the US before that time, we'll definitely be taking her to the dentist there. Anytime actually. There is a little more.. seriousness when it comes to dentistry in the US. Swedes only see the dentist once a year, barely. In the US - every 6 months.

Hmm.. And the BVC nurse was.. disgrunteled (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?) about Leia not being able to poop still. So she has us to see the pediatrician (barnläkare) next Tuesday!

I made lots of cookies today.. :P

I just realized something, though...

I graduated with a girl named "Hilliary" .. she was in my class.
She has a little boy.. who was born October 19th, 2007...
And his name... is.. Luke... :D
What are the odds.. ? :D
Luke + Leia Skywalker.. Star Wars.. you know..
:T


This is just absolutely hilarious:



:D

I guess I should explain for those of you that don't know the Amendments to the US Constitution. :))

The 2nd Amendment gives you the right to bear arms = weapons. But this is taking it in the literal sense.. and says you have the right to "bear arms" .. arms from bears..
*wipes a tear away*

Time to pick up the baby toys.. :P

No comments: