Sunday, June 28, 2009

Too much.

I decided now tonight that it is just too much to write about. Fredrik and I are trying to deal with everything as best as we can. We have great support from Leia's BVC nurse and we are getting lots of help from her. It is just way too much to write about, I'm sorry. Things go up and down so quickly. And even things that should work end up not working as they should, like the sleeping medicine that we got from the doctor on Friday.

So, I'm just going to leave it at this, I'm sorry!
If you really want updates or are more curious about details, then please get in touch with me (or Fredrik) and we'll be happy to share!

I'll try to use this as a place to think about the positives during the days, instead of the negatives - to help keep a more positive outlook.

But do keep Leia and us in your thoughts. She is having a really rough time right now, and no one has been able to figure out what is going on. We've met with a doctor and we hope to meet with a child psychologist. So we hope that we can get some things resolved some time in the near future. If not, at least lessen the stress.

Thanks for being understanding and patient.

When I get the camera, I'll have lots of pictures to upload from our trip! I'm anxious to share them! :)

2 comments:

mormor said...

I am so sorry that things are going so bad:( We really feel bad for all 3 of you all. I feel so helpless. I know there is nothing I can or could do , but I still feel so bad because I can't be there to help relieve you all. Please just continue to be patient with leia, because she doesn't understand and she is as tired as you all:) I love each of you!

Hillary said...

Thanks for your comment!

It was really great having your guys' help while we were there. Most people don't know that Leia started with these issues while we were there. Starting tomorrow, it will be 4 weeks since she's had these issues.