Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Allergies??

I had a cold for about 3-4 weeks before we left for the US. I wasn't sick at all while we were there, it just disappeared. Then after we had our nap at Farmor and Farfar's house, I woke up with a stuffed up nose and a sore throat! And now I am sick again! It has to be alleriges, no??

But Leia now has a runny nose and and is sneezing like crazy too.. so I'm not sure what is going on. It is really annoying though. :/

I am impatiently waiting to get my bag back. :/ And quickly go through it to make sure everything is there. :/ :) Of course it will be, but I just want my stuff back. Difficult to live without my wallet (IDs), cell phone and all that.... :/ Really stupid of us to have forgotten it in the taxi.

Leia slept all night on Sunday night! But Fredrik and I had trouble sleeping. :( But last night, Leia didn't sleep much at all. It was a really, really rought night. Fredrik and I weren't very happy with Leia, to say the least. :/ It is difficult to be patient when you are only getting 3-4 hours tops of sleep a night, and inconsecutively. So Fredrik and I are completely dead tired and moving around like zombies. :/

Leia screamed when I left her at daycare today, but when I picked her up, they said she did fine. So I was very pleased about that. :) Before I left her this morning, I told them that she isn't allowed to nap during the day.. I didn't have to explain why. :)

Her baths the last 2 nights were better than they were in the US, but she still screamed and fought it. Tonight, though, she didn't. She actually sat down in the water and played and laughed, but she did complain when she got water in her face, but the unhappiness easily passed.

She didn't let me put her in bed tonight, so I held her and rocked her. She passed out right away and didn't flinch when I layed her in bed. That was nice. (Last night it took 1½ hours to get her to fall asleep.)

We're trying our best to get things done around the house, while walking around like zombies and keeping Leia happy. :) Today I took a short nap while Leia was at daycare and ironed the living room curtains. This evening Fredrik moved lamps around inbetween rooms, since we have switched furniture around.

We were a little sceptical at first about our decision to switch furniture, after we moved the dining table, but now we really like it and we don't think we are going to move it back. Right now we are trying to decide and figure out what wall stuff to keep and move. I really want another wine holder from EM, though. :/ I doubt they sell them anymore, since they don't have them on their website (haven't had them in years I don't think). Fredrik got me one for my birthday about.. 3-4 years ago.. :/ :) I'd even take a used one if I could find one.

Fredrik was back at work today and he was with the new guy I suppose for most of the day. Not too bad I don't think, for him to be back, just tired. :)

Now I am going to water the outdoor plants and then move them back outdoors, since we moved them indoors before we left, so they wouldn't get toooo much sun, not knowning how well the neighbor was going to get to water them.

Let's hope that Leia sleeps well tonight, and then hope tha we can sleep well tonight too. Jet lag is not a fun thing, my friends!

No comments: