Friday, June 05, 2009

Leaving for PA.

Today we had an absolutely wonderful day at the zoo! :) We went to the Cleveland Zoo and saw some very happy animals. Leia loved it! And every animal was a "cat" and says "roof roof" -- even the giraffs! :)) Then we had dinner at the most delicious hot dog place in the US: Hot Dog Heaven! :)

Wednesday Fredrik, Leia and I went to the mall to go shopping. We ran into only a few people that we knew. ;) But we got a few nice things and even looked at some cheap laptops, but I decided that I HAVE to have a Swedish keyboard and we opted to wait to buy a new one when we get to Sweden. Leia then had her first "Sunday school" class on Wednesday night. :) She went into the 2-3 year old class and she did great! She sat in her chair and colored and played. We were able to see lots of old friends and life long aquaintances.

Tomorrow we will be leaving for Pennsylvania. We'll spend the night tomorrow night and then on Saturday we will meet my sister, her children, and her boyfriend in Hershey, Pennsylvania. We will spend the day with them. I think on Sunday, Fredrik and I are going to try to go to the movies for the first time this trip. Our schedule is SO completely packed!

I really, really wanna add pictures. :( But we need to get a USB attachment for the computer to use the memory stick from my camera. We won't be able to get that until we get back - so you're gonna have to wait a little longer! :)

No comments: