Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ohio.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! We were a little tired after our looong trip. :) I am fighting with the American keyboard but besides that we are all doing well. We've all adjusted pretty well already to the time change!

Leia was excellent on hte flight! We couldn't have asked her to have been any better. She stayed in her seat or sat on our laps. She didn't once want to run around in the aisle or get on the floor. She even slept 3 hours of the 8 hour Atlantic flight. :) She wasn't so pleasant before we got on the flight, so we were expecting the worst, but she was a champ. :)

Today we went shopping at the outlets in Lodi, and we bought lots of clothes for Leia, as well as some things for Mamma and Pappa as well of course.. :)

I do have some pictures of course from the flight to share and I'll try to get those on here when I can!

No comments: