Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some success!

Fredrik stayed up with Leia for about 4-5 hours last night, and then he got me up at 8, and I took over while Fredrik slept for 5 hours. Around 10.00, Leia crawled in my lap and ended up falling asleep and we both slept for about 3 hours or so. :) She was not happy when I woke her and made her stay awake. :/ But I had to.

We spent the rest of the day then mopping and moving furniture. The dining room is now the living room and the living room is now the dining room - for the most part at least. :) We are leaving everything on the walls for a week, to make sure we wanna keep everything this way - before we move wall fixtures and the ceiling lamps.

But Leia has eaten pretty well today. We didn't try anything we were unsure of. She ate lots of Cheerios, a little bit of pasta, some bread and some yoghurt. We were very pleased with how she ate today. And she pooped twice! So she has been going to the bathroom much better already, since we have been home. (Because I know everyone is SO interested in Leia's bowel movements.) ;)

I think we did pretty well today getting things done with how tired we are. :) We hope to get more done tomorrow.

Leia didn't want to get in her bed tonight, so I held her and she went to sleep in my arms without any troubles. She fell asleep and even started snoring.. :D So I easily put her in her bed (at her normal bedtime, 19.00) and she has been sleeping in there ever since - knock on wood. The first time in a long time that she has gone to bed at her right sleeping time.

So we are very pleased how things went tonight with putting her to bed and we see this as a good start. :) Hopefully things won't backtrack too much from here. :)

We definitely stayed up way too late tonight, but it was nice having Leia in bed, and having things a little more back to normal. Of course she will wake up 10 minutes after we get in bed, but that is life, eh? ;)

Anxiously awaiting to get my camera back so that I can share pictures!

1 comment:

mormor said...

Hope she slept in her bed all night!!! We love and miss you all. Tell leia that mamaw and papoo love her:)