Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring fever.

Today was a fantastic end to a fantastic week. :)

Today I cleaned up the grill and Fredrik brought it out from the cellar and we enjoyed our first grilled meal of the year. :) Hamburgers of course. :) Leia had her own little hamburger. :)) She loved it too! She had a hamburger and a bun with a little bit of ketchup.

I spent the day cleaning, well most of it anyways - seeing as Leia slept 3½ hours today and she behaved so well that I was able to get plenty done while she was awake. We had a very nice walk this morning and she had her mellanmål while we walked on the walking/bike path through the forest.

It is crazy how well she sleeps. It is the same for her nap as for bedtime. She drinks her välling and then brush her teeth. I hold her and sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (her most favorite song). I give her a kiss and tell her goodnight, and just lay her in bed at 19.00. And that is that. Never a peep or a sound until usually around 07.00.



After dinner, Leia discovered Mommy's shoes ::






















Fredrik's watching Fight Club and I wanna watch Jarhead instead...... :T *hmph*
So I'm gonna go to bed.. :)

1 comment:

mormor said...

These are HILLARIOUS!!!!! I love them. You used to wear Bev's shoes at that age:)