Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meat eater.

Leia is a meat eater.
For awhile she only ate veggies and fruit -- now she only eats meat!!

I fixed a taco salad for dinner today, and I gave Leia some, thinking "why not?" and she ate lots of it! Without hesitation she at several serving spoonfuls of meat and cheese. :) She wouldn't eat the lettuce or the tortilla chips. :) This isn't the first instance since her non-eating phase that she will eat heartily when we have red meat for dinner.

The pellet burner died yesterday and we've been trying since then to get it going again. :( We thought it would start working today, but it didn't and Fredrik came home super-early from work to start working on it. A guy will come by around 10.00 tomorrow, so Fredrik is burning wood in the burner so that we can have some heat. It is really cold in the house, and of course that means we also have no hot running water. :( So no baths and no clean dishes. :( The guy thinks a safety latch was disconnected, or something like that. So it hopefully won't be too difficult or expensive to fix.





Leia slept for 1 hr 40 mins at daycare today! :) A new record!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hillary! I found your blog through Ginny's "Fig in Sweden" blog and enjoy reading it. My boyfriend is Swedish, so I enjoy learning about the Swedish lifestyle and culture. I think it's great that you've learned the language. I'm trying to learn a few Swedish words every day. This summer I'll be making my second trip to Sweden. Hope you enjoy your time in the USA this summer (and that the pellet burner gets fixed soon!). :)
Dana

mormor said...

Her taste will change lots over the next few years:) Hope you get the burner fixed!!! Love the pics!!!