Monday, April 20, 2009

Iffy.

Iffy? Ify? Hmm..
But anyways.. Leia was a little iffy today. She was pretty okay while she was home, but not so good while we were out today. She wouldn't eat anything today besides gröt, so she had a portion for breakfast and one for dinner, and we tried to get her to eat other stuff inbetween. She did have a bite of peanut butter for lunch, at least it is plenty of protein and fat.. and makes her drink plenty of liquids.

But I have tons of pictures from today, so I'll put those on tomorrow. :P
Today we went hunting for glass jars so that I can make some rhubarb jam, and we ended up going to all the stores in town, and even all the stores in Säffle and nothing. :(

I did have a 25% off coupon for baby clothes at KappAhl (is that how it is spelled??). They also had choose 3, pay for 2 deal. So I got 3 pieces of clothing, and then used the 25% off on a white pair of pants and some pink leggings. They are all cute and all interchangeable.

Fredrik and I watched an *awesome* movie tonight! Called "Trick or Treat." The beginning was good, but it started going downhill around the ½ way point.

This morning, Fredrik took the Volvo to a garage to change from the Winter, studded tires to the normal ones.

Tomorrow Fredrik goes back to work. First he has to go to Mellerud and change tires for his work truck, and then I think he is stopping to work in Bäckeförs (Bäckefors?? - I'm horrible with adding Ös where they don't belong.. :/ Stupid Dalsland dialect!!! It has ruined my Swedish!!) on the way to Bengtsfors.

Leia goes back to daycare tomorrow. It has been a long time since she has been there, and we REALLY think she needs to return. :)) She needs the stimulation. She definitely gets SO much out of it. It is expensive for her to go - especially since I am home to care for her. But not only is she going so that I can have a few hours to myself during the week, and have time to get things done more easily, but we are sending her mostly so that she can interact with other adults and other children. Which is *so* very important. And it doesn't hurt for her to have some time away from Mommy. :)


No comments: