Wednesday, December 17, 2008

From Leia.

Here is "Leia's" Christmas present to her teachers. :) The two teachers and the substitute that has been filling in for one of the teachers on mommy-leave, their names are Anna-Karin, Ann and Anna. :D I wanted to do a little something for them. I told Fredrik that if we were in the US I would have fixed something for them, so just because I am in Sweden, I don't want to not do it just because it isn't the norm here. I refuse to compromise myself. :P Anna, the sub, was the one I gave them to, and she was very surprised and grateful. :) I love the holiday season. :))

Leia is still sick; she was coughing a lot this morning. But it was a loose cough, so hopefully she is coughing up plenty of stuff and she will soon get better. Fredrik is getting better, I think. And I was doing fine, but this morning I woke up very sick to my stomach and dizzy. Maybe I slept very poorly last night. :/

I have been studying for my SPCS test. I will take it next Monday. Fredrik will be home from work, so no problem with Leia being home from daycare that day.

Fredrik had to work in Ed today, so he left early this morning and drove there to work before heading into the office.

Leia is doing so well at daycare. :) She hasn't cried or complained at all the last 2 days that I've left here there. So Fredrik and I are very pleased and content. We really like the women, they are very nice and you can tell they really care about Leia. :) We always have liked them, it was just the time when they kept wanting us to pick her up early that we were a little unsure of some things.

The camera is still unhappy. Fredrik ordered the new camera.. on.. Monday. :) So it might even show up today! :) Definitely by Friday, because it had shipped yesterday. So I'm looking forward to it showing up. :)

No comments: